Janet Basilone, proper noun
1. skilled communicator; crackerjack wordsmith in a sea of mediocre inkslingers;
2. writer of pitch-perfect text informed by 22 years of freelancing for B2B and B2C clients in a wide range of industries;
3. versatile in the extreme, e.g., business minded, creative, insightful;
4. straight talker, i.e., will push back on occasion;
5. someone who winces at the [common] misuse of language;
6. M.B.A., New York University Stern School of Business; former NYU marketing adjunct;
7. Mad about Romance languages, modern dance, Asian food, bicycling, unsalted potato chips.